|Title||Supplementary Results of the Local Area Labour Force Survey in the First Half of 2022 (Married Women's Employment Status)|
【 Employed women living with children 】
- The number of married employed women aged 15~54 who lived with children aged 17 or less was 2.622 million persons in the first half of
2022, which rose by 16 thousand persons year-on-year.
- The employment-to-population ratio of married employed women aged 15~54 who lived with children aged 17 or less stood at 57.8%,
rising by 1.6%p year-on-year.
- The average employment hours of employed women living with children aged 17 or less marked 35.6 hours per week, falling by 0.4 hour
【 Career interrupted women 】
- Among married women aged 15~54, career interrupted women amounted to 1.397 million persons, falling by 51 thousand persons
- The largest share of career interrupted women quit their job due to 'Child care' (42.8%).
- The number of career interrupted women who lived with children aged 17 or less was 1.146 million persons, which dropped by
38 thousand persons year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.