The SRI hosts an annual call for research papers and recognizes emerging scholars by awarding best papers of official statistics and research excellence
- Analysis of economic and social issues by using officially approved statistics, including microdata and big data; Theoretical or practical studies of statistical issues and survey methodology.
- Application: March through April.
- Research paper submission: May through July.
- Awards Announcement: end of August.
- Awards ceremony: during the Statistics Day ceremony.